Tuesday, January 18, 2005

An Exciting First Day

Well, I'm sitting in the apartment of my good friend, Justin Tucker, while a night class looms over my head (okay, I can't complain, it's Judo). I have to say my first day went very well. One professor didn't show up, due to jury duty, and my English Lit class appears to be fairly easy, considering all our tests will be objective. With out a doubt, the highlight was seeing all my friends within an hour time frame. Very few things compare to the excitment of seeing a friend, and shouting their name as they shout yours, and ask the standard "I haven't seen you in a few months" questions. Words fail. I have yet to see the great MW Rice, which I consider tragic.

I spent the past weekend on a PAWs Preview co-chair retreat. It was great getting to know everyone a little bit better, and has me excited about the upcoming semester (which will be extremely busy). Not only will PAWs preview be taking up my time, but I have CRU, which includes Journeymen and 242, 17hrs of school (6 of which require alot of reading), and volunteer stuff to do for my scholarship. It will be a good lesson in time management. Tomorrow my Problem of Evil class starts, and when I have time to make post in the upcoming semester, I'll probably be talking about this class.

Till Next time,
Dan

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger MW Rice said...

Dan,
Well let me thank you for the kind words (great MW Rice, or M-Rice if you will). I found myself blushing and rather enraptured by the sentiment. It was great to see you last night. The glasses are hip man!
We'll miss you at lunch. Alright, this comment has officially crossed into gay territory.
M-Rice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home