Tuesday, December 07, 2004

A Beautiful Summer Day

Today, dead day, is a day given to us college students so that we may study for upcoming finals. But do we? If only you could see my smile as I type this.

My day started off ten minutes till 10am, with a great couple of games of Ultimate Frisbee, (MW Rice, you were missed). Playing in broad daylight was a nice experience. A good number of us went to Harris to eat a harty meal, and afterwards, I had fully intended to study, but plans changed. I ditched my study buddy Josh Bronleewe for a trip to Devil's Backbone and a swim in the river with the persuasion of four lovely young ladies (Sandi, Meagan, Marisa, and Lauren) and my persistent roommate, Sam Hunt. In Sandi's words, "You won't remember a test years from now, but you will remember hanging out with your friends." True, but I do have good studying stories, you can ask Josh or Austin about it, or maybe I'll post about it later. Actually, probably not. I did have a great time, eight of us crammed in a Jeep Liberty going all across San Marcos and Hays County. And we did swim, and it was awesome, even more so when one realizes it is December 7th. Ya gotta love Texas.

Till next time,
Dan Reiter

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan the Man,
I would have been there if I would have known food would be involved! Frisbee must have been great... sigh... I missed you guys as well :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home