Sunday, December 12, 2004

A New CD and a Cell Phone on the Horizon

Last Night I bought my first CD this month, and the second since july or so:Australia by Howie Day. I was a little reluctant to spend the $10 at first, b/c although I've enjoyed the few songs of his I have heard, but I didn't want to buy a CD just because a couple of friends of mine bought it. Michael convinced me to get it, and so far it's been an enjoyable purchase. My music collection is slowy (let's emphasize the slowly) growing.

Some good friends of mine particapted in some college shananigins down by the beautiful (and warm) San Marcos river, which I missed by a few minutes. The problem was that I arrived when they said to, but they got slowed down by technical difficulties, and since I did not have a cell phone, there was no way of us getting a hold of each other. I talked to Tucker afterwards, and he has me almost convinced to buy one. It all depends on that price though...

As I battle the technology of the 21st century,
Dan Reiter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home