Friday, May 13, 2005

Easy Over Eggs are NOT Easy

Well, this is my third day home from school, and it seems that I am just wasting my time. I've been switching between the computer, video games, and TV -- the top 3 evils in the world (not necessarily in that order). I actually read for about a half hour yesterday, and hopefully that time will quickly increase. My room is a disaster area to say the least. What was easily packed away in my itty bitty dorm room -- along with another person's stuff -- can barely fit in my own room. So right now it is an organized mess, although it's not that organized.

One of my greatest joys as this semester ended was that I would never have to eat at Harris again (unless some kind freshman wanted to give me meal swipes). Harris has become "the worst," to quote a friend. You can order an omelet with ham and cheese and they'll give you sausage and jalepenos. And the food there is generally crap. Needless to say, I was glad to say "Adios" to those cooks.
Typically, I get 2 easy over eggs for breakfast (best source of protein). Deciding this morning that I would like eggs once again, I proceeded to cook my own. Unfortunately, I popped both the yolks in the process and ended up with this brownish mass of semi-scrambled eggs. To top it all off, I set of the smoke detector, conveniently waking up my brother for high school. As I eat my eggs as I type this, I humbly realize that although the Harris cooks weren't the best, they are by far better than me (who on earth burns eggs?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home