Sunday, October 24, 2004

Why I'm leaving Communciation Studies

Well, I have a history test to study for, which I need to start doing, but I just finished attempting to study for Interpersonal Communications. I was reading the Conflict Management chapter and found an interesting bit of information. Apparently, a win-lose negotiator can use a bluff "to mislead their opponent, although there is research that suggest bluffing can backfire if your negotiation partner calls your bluff." They had to conduct research studies to find that out??? True, not everyone uses common sense in their communication, but this major's reading is so useless. Maybe if their was more skill practice. But anywho, I'm going to Philosophy, where my ideas and beliefs will be daily challenged by well articulated professors and fellow students who take this world somewhat more seriously,

Till next time...
Dan Reiter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home