Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Problem with Explosives

In the spirit of the confessional blog, I'm making...well a confession.
Minesweeper is the most mindlessly addicting game currently in existence. Few know the way of Minesweeper and quickly lose interest. Not I! I tirelessly press forward as I try to clear through precarious mines that may turn my happy smiley face into a dead clown face. If you ever visit the ASB computer lab, check the minesweeper high scores, there is a good chance you'll see my name. I've probably saved about a dozen smiley faces in this dangerous practice, but countless more have gone into computer oblivian never to return. When will I cease my attempts at saving Smiley? Probably not until I'm in the jungles of a third world country. (You think I'm kidding.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home